Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
The Seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.